Shenango Valley RV Park Campground Guide
The camping season is open from May 1 – October 15!
Imagine your ultimate camping experience. Now set your sights on Northwest PA and enjoy camping at its best! All the amenities you could want, and all in concert with nature.
From quiet, wooded sites backed up to the stream, to the convenience of concrete patios and shaded pull-though sites, Shenango Valley RV Park serves up camping your way.
Pop-Ups & RV's
Nationally rated 10/10*/10 by Good Sam Travel Guide
All sites include:
- 20/30/50 amp electric & WiFi
- Satellite TV
- Picnic tables
- Fire rings
These pet-friendly campsites are a minimum 40' wide and 75'+ in length. Sites are landscaped and level, with both wooded and partially shaded sites available.
We also have extra roomy, 80' to 100' Pull-thru sites with concrete patios and deluxe landscaping – helpful for campers with big rigs up to 45' and tow vehicles.
Premium Camping Features
Exhausted after the work week and just want to relax by the fire? Allow our staff to escort you to your site or cabin, and deliver the firewood if you need it. Don't feel like cooking? Our Shenango Shack will deliver pizza and wings to your site, any way you like it! No need to carry around cash; all registered campers with a credit card on file have a “house account” during their camping stay.
Our mission is to help you create memories and moments that you can take home with you.
Enjoy the outdoors, but not ready to invest in a camping unit? Black Bear Lodge or Pine Tree Lodge may be just what you are looking for: the luxuries of a hotel, conveniences of home, and the beauty of nature. Both cabins are pet and smoking free.
- Full-service and climate-controlled
- One full bedroom with a queen-sized bed
- Loft area, with two twins beds and one double bed in Black Bear Lodge
- Loft area, with two twins beds in Pine Tree Lodge
- Towels for both cabin & pool use
- All bed linens, fully laundered between guest stays
- Kitchen includes a microwave, cook top, full refrigerator, toaster, coffee pot, dishes, silverware, kitchen utensils, towels, pans and serving dishes
- Full bathroom with hair dryer
- Dining/living area
- 2 flat screen TV’s, Satellite TV, and DVD player
- Large front porch with porch furniture & picnic table
- Gas grill, fire ring, and – of course – a pie iron!
Camping Activities & Amenities
- Clean, modern restrooms with showers
- 35' x 100' heated swimming pool
- Three playgrounds
- Game room
- Basketball and volleyball courts
- Hiking/biking trails
- River access for fishing, kayaking and canoeing
- Professional putting green
- Bocce ball
- Large camp store
- Dog park
- Free coffee and tea all day every day
- Planned weekend activities
The Serendipity Shoppé
At Shenango Valley RV Park, The Serendipity Shoppé offers a warm welcome and something for everyone. This isn’t just an ordinary camp store. You expect to find the necessities of groceries, snacks, t-shirts and RV supplies. But come and discover the unexpected, such as special soaps, ladies accessories, LEGOs, puppets, family games and so much more.
Expect to be delighted at Northwestern PA's Shenango Valley RV Park!